2008 m. gruodžio 1 d., pirmadienis

End- of - ESP course self- assessment

Writing (a summary): it was not very difficult task for me because we did it before but I think I should improve my vocabulary to write a summary without grammar mistakes. And I also had troubles with punctuation.

Writing ESP vocabulary tests: I think I performed in this task well, better than in previous term. I think I worked a lot and the task was not so difficult. And modules were interesting to read and to learn.

Writing class dictations (comprehension questions before listening practice): I think I could perform better in dictations, because I cannot be as quick as I should be. I am not a very quick writer so I had difficulties in this task. I think I have problems with my short- term memory so I cannot remember as many sentences as I need to write very quickly. And sometimes I have problems with my hearing to understand words which I have to write.

Listening comprehension in class: it was the most difficult task for me because sometimes I miss some words and do not perform as well as I could. And sometimes I had troubles with my hearing.

Listening to peers‘ power point presentations: I think I performed in this task well because it was very interesting to hear some new information from my peers‘ and refresh my memory. Sometimes I asked some questions or said a good word for making a nice power point presentation.

Making power point presentation: I think I could perform better in this task but I have not enough time to learn my presentation by heart. I read from my papers so it is a very big drawback. But I made a lot of effort to make my power point presentation.

Speaking on ESP themes in class: I think I could perform better in this task but I failed but sometimes I expressed my opinion. I think I had not enough motivation for doing this task.

Komentarų nėra: