2008 m. gegužės 8 d., ketvirtadienis

Self- assessment of ESP learning

Writing sklls: I think I could perform better in dictations, because I cannot be as quick as I should be. I am not a very quick writer so I had difficulties in this task. Summaries was a new task for me. In my view, I performed quite well. But I should improve my punctuation and register. Contributions to weblogs was an interesting task because the topics were more exciting than in the previous term.So I think, I performed better. In my view, ESP vocabulary tests were more difficult than earlier so I had difficulties in this task because there were a lot of confusing definitions. Making self- designed tests was a new task, I enjoyed it and performed very well.

Speaking skills: In my view, I participated in class discussions better than in the previous term. I am pleased with myself. I succeeded in making presentations, I got better mark and I enjoyed my topic. Speaking in pairs was the most interesting task. But I think, I should improve my vocabulary.

Listening skills: listening activities in class was the most difficult task for me. In my view, I could perform better. I need more practice because sometimes I miss some words. Listening to podcasts was a new task. It was difficult for me to do this. I need to listen podcasts as much as I can if I want to get more practice and perform better.

Reading skills: the topics were more difficult in this term so I had to read more carefully but I succeeded in doing this task. Class reading was an interesting task I managed to know a lot of new information. It was not a difficult task. Computer tasks were very useful for me because I could learn about everything. I succeeded in doing this.Reading comprehension exercises was an interesting task but sometimes it was quite difficult to understand some new definitions.

Komentarų nėra: