2007 m. lapkričio 22 d., ketvirtadienis

Human who influence me

Every person has their authorities by who they are being influenced for some period of life or all the time. It is very good thing to follow somebody‘s perfect example.My mother is the person who influence me mostly. She is my authority. My mother is my best friend. We do not feel the age difference between her and me. I can talk to her about everything. She is very sensitive, sympathetic, outgoing. My mother helps me to decide which way is the best. She always supports my decisions and dreams.
In my view, suggestiveness is the most influential my mother`s feature. She can convince somebody of the truth of the words. She speaks very persuading. But there are more influential qualities which my mother has. She is full of self confidence. She knows that she can handle anything life throws at her. Furthermore, she has an optimistic attitude which helps not to give away.
I cannot forget the fact that my mother helped me to choose my profession. It was very important for me because she supported my decision to study psychology. In my view, I would not reach so much things without my mother‘s helping. She is my supporter in every way. First of all, she influence me to reach the best things that I can get. Secondly, when I am at bad period of my life, my mother do not let me give way to panic. She fulfills me with positive minds. I know that my mother will be authority for me and influence me all the time.

Komentarų nėra: